Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stuck on Stickers!!!

Help!!! I am totally stuck on stickers!!! Actually, I love it! Oh, and I think I have got it all out of my system! (only time will tell!) After doing this to my baby's room, I realized that Target had safari "stickers" in the clearance aisle, so I ran over and scooped them up! Now, that blank spot over the changing table where you don't want to put something up that will fall down, looks like this...
Love it! Actually, I hated it when I was doing it. It was hard for me to get the stickers off and onto the wall without being harmed (the stickers, not me!), and I was anxious over not having a plan or diagram for where to place them, but I love it more every time I see it! And when now entering the room, it is necessary to yell "monkey" and make monkey noises! Fun!
Another item in the clearance aisle made me think of this...
I bought this plate a few weeks ago at a discount store. Love it! At $2 you can't go wrong, but I felt like it needed something. I was going to stamp it, which I had read about on other blogs, but Target had "stickers" on sale...so, $4 later and now it looks like this...

Much better! And, if that is not enough Target clearance aisle decorating for you, I also stumbled upon these...

I don't think you can tell, but it is a set of three mirrors. I could not believe the price and so I snapped them up without really thinking about where I was going to put them. (you can always return things right?) Well, my husband walked in the door and was amazed at how much bigger they make the room look, I realized that I had just the perfect spot for them, (right at the door so you can check your lipstick before leaving the house--very important!) and I love them more every time I see them too! So, welcome home mirrors! There is just one problem...see the lamp...yeah, I know. It's too big now. Yep. And, see all the darkness...ah ha...not a color in sight. You know what that means...more shopping...and more decorating! (I'm all broken up about that. =) My poor husband!!!

ps--I just realized, the candlestick is also a Target clearance item purchase! I do love Target for decorating! Big plans for that little love...big, big plans (for me anyway)...I'll let you in on it someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment