Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gratitude Tree

I am just now starting to feel better from the cold I got before Thanksgiving, and as our Christmas tree is still tucked away in the garage and is not anticipated out anytime soon, (at least not until the rest of the house is feeling better) I thought I would share this tree instead... A sweetly simple gratitude tree inspired by other similar ideas I have seen on blogs. The leaves were done with a MS punch, and the tree hand drawn and then cut out of scrapbook paper and glued onto a blue sheet of card stock. It is taped into a 12x12 frame with more scrapbook paper as a background, and measures 8.5x11 so that when done decorating my kitchen I can pop it into our family scrapbooks to look back on. A quick, fun project and a cute reminder of all we have to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment