Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Daily

It may be December 8th (well, December 6th when I started working on this...) but I am totally jumping on this band wagon. I discovered December Daily last year, again at the beginning of December, and was blown away with Ali's design, the colors, the simplicity, the photos, the journaling. I began to put together an album, but it was too late and I was making things way too complicated. This year I vow to do simple, simple, simple, to leave the ideas that stretch me (like baseball card holders? Where do you get those anyway! or painting, or figuring out the whole digital aspect of things.) til next year when I can start earlier. I don't really want to spend any more money then I already have (on some new paper and embellishments) which means that my album will be focused mostly on the photos and the stories. Documenting our life and this season this December. And, well, that's the whole point anyway! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment