Wednesday, September 29, 2010

An introduction.

Hey!!! I have ideas! I love blogs! After coming out of the newborn baby haze I remembered that I have a blog! Like my house, I hope to make this, my virtual home, a place of joy and beauty...Dawn has this up on her blog today and I thought it would serve well as a form of introduction...Hi! I'm Kristie and I blog!

1. What is your middle name? Mary

2. What's your favorite magazine? Family Fun (for the kid ideas) and Better Homes and Gardens (for the mom ideas)!

3. What are you wearing right now? A tank dress. Its hot here lately!

4. What color are your bed sheets? Bright Green. The Springmaid sheet line from Target. LOVE them! The only fitted sheets I have ever had that actually stay on the bed!

5. Who was your third grade teacher? Mrs. B??? Don't remember. I do remember that she was not good and that year I had like 50 "sick" days cuz she upset my tummy. =(

6. What is the weather like right now? Hot, hot, hot! Record highs here, but its cloudy today so it's a little bit cooler.

7. Do you know how to ski? Nope!

8. What was the last thing you drank? Wild Cherry Pepsi.

9. Dream vacation? HI or Greece or Italy...but I'm not picky!

10. Favorite article of clothing? Pj pants, or cozy socks.

11. Do you prefer baking or cooking? Um, take out? ;)

12. Is your hair above or below your shoulders? Its pretty much at my shoulders. Any longer and it starts to bug me.

13. What drink do you order when out? Water. I really hate to spend $3 on a pop!

14. What book are you reading? Quaker Summer by Lisa Samson.

15. What did you dream about last night? Family and a giant blow-up slide. No idea! =)

16. What was the last movie you went to? Harry Potter #6? Or Thomas the train...babies+movies don't mix well for us!

17. Any injuries at the moment? Nope.

18. What color is your bathroom? Cream, but that is scheduled to change...someday ;)

19. What's the state of your laundry right now? Its in the dryer.

20. Do you take vitamins? Yes, every night.

21. Where do you love to shop? My local thrift store.

22. How often do you buy groceries? Once a week.

23. Do you have a pet/pets? Two. A 2 yr old dog and a 8 yr old cat. Deep down inside they really are quite fond of each other. Deep, deep, down!

24. If you are married, when is your next anniversary? Next summer will be 7 years.

25. How do you take your coffee and/or tea? Neither...

26. Mac or PC? Desktop or Laptop? I'm a PC...Laptop.

27. Favorite month of the year? December.

28. Do you have a hobby? Sewing and scrapbooking.

29. What salad dressing do you prefer? Italian

30. Live or fake Christmas tree? Love a live tree, but with babies, and pets, its not always a good option.

31. Did you walk or take a bus to school? Walked. Never took a bus. Loved it.

32. Do you have any phobias? The dark, heights, and I get claustrophobic when driving (lots of fun!)

33. What's your favorite snack food? Cookies, or chocolate.

34. When do you take your shower/bath? In the morning while Curious George entertains the kids!

35. What time did you get up this morning? 8am.

36. What's your favorite animal? My cat (shhhh! Don't tell the dog!)

37. Have you ever broken a bone? Nope, which, given my klutzy nature is a miracle!

38. Do you wear makeup? Not usually.

39. Do you speak any foreign languages? Un pequito de Espanol? Pero no mucho.

40. Have you ever played a sport? Softball. Was bribed to play the first year and stayed for 5 years? 7??? Loved it.

41. Your last UPS package contained ... Photo Storage albums to set up my Library of Memories!!! So excited!!!!

42. What's on your desktop? A vase full of pens, a desktop file, a Precious Moments Graduate Girl given to me by my mom at HS graduation, hand lotion, and hand sanitizer. Computer desktop? Photos...tons and tons of photos.

43. What is your home page? Yahooooo

44. Extrovert or introvert? Both, depending on the situation and my comfort level.

45. Favorite board game? Trivia Pursuit. The original one. Must be played with Google next to you to look up answers to the q's no one knows...like Columbo's middle name. =)

46. What class did you like best in high school? In college? In HS--Community Service. For 5th period I got to go volunteer at the elementary school next door. Loved it. College--my psychology classes.

47. What would you do with an extra hour each day? Sew or scrapbook or sleep...can I get three more??? =)

48. Do you have allergies? No.

49. Are your nails painted? Nope...my teething baby loves fingers!

50. Where are you right now? At the dining room table.

Thanks Dawn for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment